The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have a problem with the birthday management

3 posters

Go down

I have a problem with the birthday management Empty Re: I have a problem with the birthday management

Post by Derri June 1st 2015, 11:59 am

Hi, 

I'm not quite sure I understand your issue, could you describe it?
Derri
Derri
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 8755
Language : English & Basic French

Back to top Go down

I have a problem with the birthday management Empty Re: I have a problem with the birthday management

Post by Derri June 1st 2015, 12:49 pm

Richiejay wrote:I mean to know what actually is the Birthday Management for if it can't send Birthday greeting's Private messages to user when their birthday arrives
The Birthday Management sets a system where only people who are between the two specified ages you can set will be allowed to join.

If you activate birthday greetings which is below birthday management it will produce a popup when its someone's birthday with a message of your choosing.
Derri
Derri
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by Derri June 2nd 2015, 9:32 am

Richiejay wrote:I want, when a user bithday arrives, they get a  birthday greeting PM (As in, the greeting I've already typed in the ACP> the birthday greetings). . But it's not working. Each time a user birthday comes, they don't receive the birthday greeting. Can you explain everything'bout the birthday management to me? And explain what the MAXIMUM and MINIMUM signify? My forum is niceplug.niceboard.com

They don't get a PM, its a popup. You can't PM.

The Maximum is the max age you want people to get the popup so for example if you don't want anyone over 80 getting it, they won't. Same for the minimum age.
Derri
Derri
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by brandon_g June 2nd 2015, 12:24 pm

A spoiler can be added to your post by adding.
Code:
[spoiler][/spoiler]
in between your text.

I have a problem with the birthday management Brando10
Remember to mark your topic I have a problem with the birthday management Solved15 when a solution is found.
General Rules | Tips & Tricks | FAQ | Forgot Founder Password?

I have a problem with the birthday management Scre1476
Team Leader
Review Section Rules | Request A Review | Sticker Points
brandon_g
brandon_g
Manager
Manager

Male Posts : 10106
Language : English

https://www.broadcastingduo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SLGray June 2nd 2015, 12:26 pm

There is a spoiler button in the editor.  It is the third one in the third group from the left.  Are you talking about the design of the spoiler?  If you are, please start a new topic for that question/issue.

I have a problem with the birthday management Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.
SLGray
SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 51489
Language : English

https://forumsclub.com/gc/128-link-directory/

Back to top Go down