The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cannot send newsletter with browsers, but cellphone can ><

4 posters

Go down

In progress Cannot send newsletter with browsers, but cellphone can ><

Post by water278 3/12/2017, 11:45

Hi,

All the members don't received my newsletters sent from laptop (Window) with both Firefox and IE (using the Admin account). I have tried multiple times, after the sending confirmations, they were gone! But the one i sent by my iPhone went through...
How can i resolve this problem? I can't use my phone to do all the works especially the lengthy ones... TT

Last edited by water278 on 3/12/2017, 21:52; edited 1 time in total
water278
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down

In progress Re: Cannot send newsletter with browsers, but cellphone can ><

Post by brandon_g 3/12/2017, 16:52

Hello,

After you hit confirm, do the newsletters appear in tracking and archives?

-Brandon

Cannot send newsletter with browsers, but cellphone can >< Brando10
Remember to mark your topic Cannot send newsletter with browsers, but cellphone can >< Solved15 when a solution is found.
General Rules | Tips & Tricks | FAQ | Forgot Founder Password?

Cannot send newsletter with browsers, but cellphone can >< Scre1476
Team Leader
Review Section Rules | Request A Review | Sticker Points
brandon_g
brandon_g
Manager
Manager

Male Posts : 10106

https://www.broadcastingduo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by water278 3/12/2017, 19:52

No, it didn't appear in the trackining and archives too. And it still didn't go through when I sent with cellphone too last night... Basically, can't send any newsletters out.... and we have important announcements now...

And now it doesn't let me to send newsletters... 😩

Cannot send newsletter with browsers, but cellphone can >< Image16
water278
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by brandon_g 3/12/2017, 21:29

The reason I ask if it goes to tracking and archives is because sometimes it can take our system time to send out the newsletters, up to 24 hours, possibly a little longer if you have alot of members.

If it doesn't show up in the tracking and archives at all though, then there may be a problem.

That error your getting is consisent with our system waiting to send out the newsletters. That error just means you have to wait for the last newsletter you sent to be sent out, this is to prevent our system from getting overloaded.

May you please provide a screenshot of the tracking and archive section of the acp, just so I know for sure it didn't show up (if I have to make a report they will probably ask this).

I would like to ask that you wait 24 hours, to see if the newsletter is sent and to see if it appears in tracking and archives. If it doesn't after 24 hours, then I will make a report on this, ok.

Remember to mark your topic Cannot send newsletter with browsers, but cellphone can >< Solved15 when a solution is found.

Team Leader
brandon_g
brandon_g
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by water278 3/12/2017, 21:47

I didn't encounter this problem in the past, and it started to delay a couple hours last year... and now...
Thanks for the quick reply. I hope this can be solved ASAP Coz we have deadlines to meet.

Cannot send newsletter with browsers, but cellphone can >< Image17
water278
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by brandon_g 3/12/2017, 21:50

Ok thanks for the screenshot, like I said let us wait 24 hours to see if the newsletter does goes through and gets sent and if you still are having this problem after that, I will make a report.

Have you also tried clearing your browser cache and cookies on your pc's browser to see if that helps? I forgot to ask that.

Team Leader
brandon_g
brandon_g
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by SLGray 3/12/2017, 21:57

So the issue is that you can not send newsletters on a PC, but you can on a mobile device?

Wait a minute!  Is this newsletter a delayed newsletter?  I mean did you set a time for this newsletter to be sent?

Last edited by SLGray on 3/12/2017, 22:22; edited 1 time in total

Cannot send newsletter with browsers, but cellphone can >< Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.
SLGray
SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 51489

https://forumsclub.com/gc/128-link-directory/

Back to top Go down

In progress

Post by water278 4/12/2017, 02:05

@brandon_g I just cleared the history/data, and unable to send now... Ok, let's wait for a while...

@SLGray I tried with PC the other day, didn't work, then I sent with iphone, members received it like half day later. But I am not sure which one did my members received coz I have sent a couple time in total, they just received 1. And both PC and iPhone newsletters did go through this time. It's set to immediate, not delaying...
water278
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by brandon_g 4/12/2017, 02:38

See problem is that we have lots of admins sending lots of newsletters, our system can only send so many at once. So it puts the newsletter in a que and sends them in the order it was recieved. Depending on how many newsletters are being sent out on our system and how many members you have, it can up to 24 hours for it to get sent. This is normal if there is a high volume of newsletters being sent.

Team Leader
brandon_g
brandon_g
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by water278 4/12/2017, 02:47

We only send out a couple newsletter annually, and wait 24 hrs seems a bit too long... Is there anything to improve the flow?
water278
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by brandon_g 4/12/2017, 02:59

It is all dependent how many newsletters are being sent out on our system by admins of forums. If the volume is low, the newsletters go out quicker, within an hour or two, but when it is heavier volume, it can take alot longer, up to 24 hours.

There is not much you personally can do about this as you, or we can not control the amount of newsletters being sent out at a time on any given day. Unfortunately all that anyone can do is wait, sorry about this.

All I can say is try waiting the 24 hours and if it still does not send after that, I can make a report if need be.

Team Leader
brandon_g
brandon_g
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by water278 4/12/2017, 03:21

Ok~ Thanks!
water278
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Ape 4/12/2017, 06:11

Hello just to add to this thread.

when news letters are sent out it DON'T matter what system you use Laptop Phone Pad it's all the same our system don't look to see what computer your are using as the page has nothing to do with your computer you use.

Now the news letter when sent gets put in a long long Queue and the system will send out say 100 and a time until all sent.

Now we have one server doing this and there could be 2mil a day going out and if you sent 1 news letter out to 10 members and then say i sent a news letter out to 500 members they just get sent in the server.

Now as the list goes down more members will send more and then they get added to the list and it just gets bigger.

Now you have sent 2 news letters and that will not show up on your ACP tools until all your news letters are sent out by our server.

We do say it can take 24hrs but i have seen it take upto 4 days to come out to your members.

There is NO way of saying how long it will take and there is no way to speed this up.

We also tell members Not to send more then one News letter a day or try to as this just slows things up that's why you got the warning to say you can not send a news letter again for a set time.

This is just to stop our servers getting backed up even more.

Cannot send newsletter with browsers, but cellphone can >< Left1212Cannot send newsletter with browsers, but cellphone can >< Center11Cannot send newsletter with browsers, but cellphone can >< Right112
Cannot send newsletter with browsers, but cellphone can >< Ape_b110
Cannot send newsletter with browsers, but cellphone can >< Ape1010
Ape
Ape
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 19122
Language : fluent in dork / mumbojumbo & English haha

http://chatworld.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down