The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is everyone doing during this time of Pandemic?

+15
mSyx
OptimusPR
Derri
jogjeff
jucarese
brandon_g
YoshiGM
ravis
skouliki
TheCrow
SLGray
Ange Tuteur
Neptune-
SarkZKalie
BlackScorpion
19 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What is everyone doing during this time of Pandemic? Empty What is everyone doing during this time of Pandemic?

Post by BlackScorpion March 22nd 2020, 11:05 pm

Well since we are all made to stay home, during this time, what is everyone up to? Have you gotten to that project you've been putting off? Have you worked on your forums? Would like to hear what everyone is doing during this time.

As for my self, i've been still working, not sure for how long, but my hours are being cut down at work, so i have time to finally try and complete a project i've been working on for a while, my Sound Studio. i have been working on it during the weekends when i was working full time, now since the last two days i've been working 1/2 days, so i've got the room mostly completed and ready for paint before deciding on the furniture and equipment. I have posted my progress on Brandon_g's forum (Broadcasting Duo).

Post what your up to these days.
BlackScorpion
BlackScorpion
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer

Male Posts : 7010
Language : English

https://help.forumotion.com/f6-graphic-design-section

Back to top Go down

What is everyone doing during this time of Pandemic? Empty Re: What is everyone doing during this time of Pandemic?

Post by SarkZKalie March 23rd 2020, 3:51 am

Nothing much do to these days so i want to spend more time with my family members Very Happy

What is everyone doing during this time of Pandemic? Sarkzk10
SarkZKalie
SarkZKalie
Support Moderator
Support Moderator

Male Posts : 1418

https://rotavn.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

What is everyone doing during this time of Pandemic? Empty Re: What is everyone doing during this time of Pandemic?

Post by Neptune- March 23rd 2020, 11:59 am

Hello ^^

BlackScorpion wrote:Well since we are all made to stay home

Not really all, some of us are still working because our job is essential. And some of us still have no special protections since we are not considered as priority staff
Neptune-
Neptune-
Forumember

Female Posts : 496
Language : French (10), English (8), CSS (5), HTML (4), Javascript (4)

https://www.galaxie-series.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ange Tuteur March 23rd 2020, 7:27 pm

The usual. I normally work on projects/study from home, so I tend to rarely go outside. Just gotta remember to take vitamin D. Wink
Ange Tuteur
Ange Tuteur
Forumaster

Male Posts : 13246
Language : English & 日本語

https://fmdesign.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SLGray March 23rd 2020, 8:57 pm

I have been working on my clubs on ForumsClub, working here, visiting some PC gaming forums, and doing things for my parents.

What is everyone doing during this time of Pandemic? Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.
SLGray
SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 51503

https://forumsclub.com/gc/128-link-directory/

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackScorpion March 23rd 2020, 9:33 pm

Neptune- wrote:Hello ^^

BlackScorpion wrote:Well since we are all made to stay home

Not really all, some of us are still working because our job is essential. And some of us still have no special protections since we are not considered as priority staff

SO true Neptune, i still have to work, be it 1/2 days but still have to work.

Ange Tuteur wrote:The usual. I normally work on projects/study from home, so I tend to rarely go outside. Just gotta remember to take vitamin D. Wink

LOL Ange, that's about the only thing you can do when your home.
BlackScorpion
BlackScorpion
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Neptune- March 24th 2020, 1:10 am

The storks might have a lot of deliveries around Christmas What is everyone doing during this time of Pandemic? 1f604
Neptune-
Neptune-
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCrow March 24th 2020, 6:34 pm

I for once, due to the plenty of time I have with my family, we spend a lot of time playing cards, or monopoly, or taboo and spend our time. Not really that much on forums.. Confused
TheCrow
TheCrow
Manager
Manager

Male Posts : 6916
Language : Greek, English

https://forumote.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by skouliki March 24th 2020, 7:17 pm

i do it all.... forums, social, cards, video games....
skouliki
skouliki
Manager
Manager

Female Posts : 15157
Language : English,Greek

http://iconskouliki.forumgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackScorpion March 24th 2020, 9:38 pm

Neptune- wrote:The storks might have a lot of deliveries around Christmas What is everyone doing during this time of Pandemic? 1f604

LOL , yep you know that for a fact!!

Yes it is nice to finally spend some "REAL" family time at home, most of the time were running oof to do things and not really spending time together as one person has to do one thing and the other has to do something else. Now since we have to place to go we are spending it together.
BlackScorpion
BlackScorpion
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by ravis March 27th 2020, 8:12 am

Hi guys, I am new here and I am from Malaysia. Hope you guys are safe. This is our 2nd week of partial lockdown and our prime minster has announced an extension until April 14 after noticing an increase of Covid19 cases. 90% of the population is at home. Unfortunately I have to work. The new statistics shows USA has overtaken China to be in the 1st place.
ravis
ravis

Male Posts : 8

http://naanavanillai.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by YoshiGM March 27th 2020, 4:49 pm

Hello! I play videogames in my computer or my consoles or watch the tv.
Maybe i will download any book to read. (I need to search any good web page to do this)

The only cases i leave my house are to buy food, run an errant to my mother (How to charge the batch).

YoshiGM
YoshiGM
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1501
Language : Spanish & English

http://asistencia.foroactivo.com/u21373

Back to top Go down

Post by SLGray March 27th 2020, 6:33 pm

We are now under an order to stay home, except going to the grocery store, doctor/prescriptions, and work staying 6 feet apart.   If you break the order, you will be fine if caught.  I live in Bowie County in Texas.  We have 3 confirmed cases.

SLGray
SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 26th 2020, 4:30 pm

I'm still working, wearing a mask at work as well as gloves and have a sneeze screen at my til, we also have a section in our store to where people line up to do their shopping and for people who placed an order for their food to which they can either call in or email their orders.

We're trying to make it as convenient, fun, and comfortable as possible for our customers. We're a bulk food store so we have to do all the bagging for our customers with them watching albeit as long as they don't wonder and keep their six feet distance from us. We also use a fresh new clean sanitized scoop, tongs, paddle, ladles, and spoons for each and every different product the customer wants so NO cross contamination.

It's really and stressful so I revel in my days off and we all get an additional $2. added to every hour of our shift on top of our paychecks.

Some of our stores have closed due to someone getting sick and have closed their doors temporarily until this all blows over and have left the online shopping open for those who insist shopping at BB.

Then, there's stores like ours who stay open and we all keep working, we do get the odd customers who thank us very much for staying open that there's not enough words to express their appreciation for our hard work, those customers always make me teary eyed. cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Neptune- April 26th 2020, 5:34 pm

Our boss, subcontracted by the main operator of the bus network of a large French city near the German border, decided to copy the main operator by organizing shifts in the driving staff.
So next week, it will be my turn (except Friday, public holiday in France)

It is contactless driving, the passengers get in through the middle and rear doors and at the front of the bus, there is a buffer zone prohibited to all except me!
Neptune-
Neptune-
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 26th 2020, 5:50 pm

Neptune- wrote:Our boss, subcontracted by the main operator of the bus network of a large French city near the German border, decided to copy the main operator by organizing shifts in the driving staff.
So next week, it will be my turn (except Friday, public holiday in France)

It is contactless driving, the passengers get in through the middle and rear doors and at the front of the bus, there is a buffer zone prohibited to all except me!

Yes, exactly how our buses do it as well, except our buses only have two doors, one at the front where the bus driver is and another at the back which is the only us passengers are allowed to use which means we don't use the one where the driver is also meaning they have not been charging us for none of the rides.
The front of the bus is cordoned off so that nobody gets within six feet of the bus drivers which is fare but, not charging people for the ride is going to catch up to them eventually.

Our cabs have a shield between the front and back of their vehicles and between them and their front passenger as well.
They have it tough though, my heart goes out to them for their hard work, I can only imagine they get just as many irate passengers as the bus drivers do as well.

I always give the bus drivers a positive good morning and thank you for my ride and the same with the cabbies as well as a $5 tip.  Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Neptune- April 26th 2020, 6:14 pm

The funniest thing with the price of travel is that the main operator persists in saying that all travelers must have a valid and validated ticket.

Valid ? Ok ! It's easy to buy tickets: ATMs at tram stations, local shops, ATMs from a partner bank. The driver, however, no longer sells tickets. In the city center, it's easy. But those who live in a remote suburb without a tram are much more difficult.

Validated ? Much more funny. For the tram, we validate on the sidewalk! But for buses, it's inside and at the front, where customers are no longer allowed to go. So it is compulsory to validate except that it is also prohibited!

Linette wrote:I always give the bus drivers a positive good morning and thank you for my ride
It's always noticed and appreciated What is everyone doing during this time of Pandemic? 1f600 Especially when i get tired, smiles of customers leaving the vehicle are my best reward !
Neptune-
Neptune-
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 26th 2020, 11:17 pm

Neptune- wrote:The funniest thing with the price of travel is that the main operator persists in saying that all travelers must have a valid and validated ticket.

Valid ? Ok ! It's easy to buy tickets: ATMs at tram stations, local shops, ATMs from a partner bank. The driver, however, no longer sells tickets. In the city center, it's easy. But those who live in a remote suburb without a tram are much more difficult.

Validated ? Much more funny. For the tram, we validate on the sidewalk! But for buses, it's inside and at the front, where customers are no longer allowed to go. So it is compulsory to validate except that it is also prohibited!

Linette wrote:I always give the bus drivers a positive good morning and thank you for my ride
It's always noticed and appreciated  What is everyone doing during this time of Pandemic? 1f600  Especially when i get tired, smiles of customers leaving the vehicle are my best reward !

Oh good, I hear some horror stories what you drivers go through and I have no idea how you do it, I barely find the patients for my job.

Back to top Go down

Post by brandon_g April 27th 2020, 3:14 am

For me it's been working, video games, netflix, managing my forum (thanks for the shoutout @BlackScorpion) and doing my live streaming shows I do when I have time.

What is everyone doing during this time of Pandemic? Brando10
Remember to mark your topic What is everyone doing during this time of Pandemic? Solved15 when a solution is found.
General Rules | Tips & Tricks | FAQ | Forgot Founder Password?

What is everyone doing during this time of Pandemic? Scre1476
Team Leader
Review Section Rules | Request A Review | Sticker Points
brandon_g
brandon_g
Manager
Manager

Male Posts : 10110

https://www.broadcastingduo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SLGray April 27th 2020, 3:19 am

There has been 71 confirmed cases in the nearest big city to where I live.  They do not tell you what city they are in , but just the county.  My sister is the one who told me about the 71 cases in one city.

SLGray
SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackScorpion April 27th 2020, 5:07 am

brandon_g wrote:For me it's been working, video games, netflix, managing my forum (thanks for the shoutout @BlackScorpion) and doing my live streaming shows I do when I have time.

No problem buddy!

@SLGray, we have breakdown by county, as you can see Monmouth County (where i'm from) has a 5671 confirmed cases and counting.
What is everyone doing during this time of Pandemic? Screen54
BlackScorpion
BlackScorpion
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by SLGray April 27th 2020, 6:22 am

What is everyone doing during this time of Pandemic? Tm4aep6j17v41
I am in the county in the northeastern corner, not in the panhandle area.

SLGray
SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by jucarese April 27th 2020, 11:43 am

You have no problems, your President says that with Leja or cleaners in the blood with a syringe you will do them good soon. There are now cases in hospitals of people who have listened to the president and are poisoned in intensive care.
here let out children up to 13 years into the streets Sunday for the first, time, but with a set of rules, they could not get together or with friends and other relatives to play, they should maintain a safe distance of two meters, but there were many irrresponsables parents have agreed on green common areas and have sat down to chat with other parents, gathered children, playing together football ie have completely skipped the rules imposed by the government to take the children out for a walk. adds more is am to 9 pm and all came at the same time to end the government we do not know which measures will take, r because this can lead to increased infections and adults will be able to start out from may 2 equal and can not do, if the infections rise again.

LoL if something is not understood sorry my English is very limited and google LoL
jucarese
jucarese
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2456
Language : spanish

http://asistencia.foroactivo.com/u23082

Back to top Go down

Post by brandon_g April 27th 2020, 4:22 pm

Yeah well our president isn't brightest bulb in the pack sometimes, but anyone with any common sense, and especially a doctor would know not to inject disinfectants into the blood.

What is everyone doing during this time of Pandemic? Brando10
Remember to mark your topic What is everyone doing during this time of Pandemic? Solved15 when a solution is found.
General Rules | Tips & Tricks | FAQ | Forgot Founder Password?

What is everyone doing during this time of Pandemic? Scre1476
Team Leader
Review Section Rules | Request A Review | Sticker Points
brandon_g
brandon_g
Manager
Manager

Male Posts : 10110

https://www.broadcastingduo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Neptune- April 27th 2020, 4:46 pm

In France we laughed a lot with US President's speeches in the beginning (and same for Brasil's president).

It was difficult to do worse than France, but US did it, "America First" would say that guy. In fact it's "America's first"

And now we can see the result in USA, we do not laugh any more What is everyone doing during this time of Pandemic? 1f62a
Neptune-
Neptune-
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by SLGray April 27th 2020, 9:00 pm

I did not listen to President Trump when it comes to this pandemic.

SLGray
SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackScorpion April 27th 2020, 11:21 pm

brandon_g wrote:Yeah well our president isn't brightest bulb in the pack sometimes, but anyone with any common sense, and especially a doctor would know not to inject disinfectants into the blood.

Not the Brightest bulb?? Yeah, um i have no comment for that. Razz Razz

SLGray wrote:I did not listen to President Trump when it comes to this pandemic.

Probably the smartest thing you can do now -a-days.
BlackScorpion
BlackScorpion
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by jogjeff May 1st 2020, 11:03 am

I have been doing distance learning and "teaching" ever since my school shut down
jogjeff
jogjeff

https://nationofjog.board-directory.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Derri May 13th 2020, 10:02 am

I've been working as normal but find myself temporarily at home with very little to do. I don't have covid nor does anyone in my family thankfully but i think it'll be a longtime before things are back to normal.
Derri
Derri
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 8755
Language : English & Basic French

Back to top Go down

Post by skouliki May 13th 2020, 10:44 am

i was in from 12/3 until 4/5 
it is hard but at least we are ok all my family 
for us here things are better the weather is really hot like July and that's good 
i try to go outside not hours that many people go out, i do all the necessary to protect myself and that's all
as i see it back to normal life will be after sept 2021
skouliki
skouliki
Manager
Manager

Female Posts : 15157
Language : English,Greek

http://iconskouliki.forumgreek.com

Chalesboon likes this post

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next