The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

webmail and domain issues

3 posters

Go down

Solved webmail and domain issues

Post by KeystoneBlazers December 2nd 2013, 11:07 pm

Hello Administration,
My name is Warren. I help with the website for Keystone Blazers Basketball (a non-profit organization for youth sports). The man I do this for is a 60 year old man that is not familiar with computer and struggles to just send an email sometimes. He keeps raising concern that his emails are not going through.  i did a test email and received this:
-------------
This is the mail system at host mail.illimail.com
I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below. For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.If you do so, please include this problem report. You can delete your own text from the attached returned message.

The mail system

<coach@keystoneblazers.org>: maildir delivery failed: Sorry, the user's maildir
    has overdrawn his diskspace quota, please try again later.

Final-Recipient: rfc822; coach@keystoneblazers.org
Original-Recipient: [email=rfc822%3Bcoach@keystoneblazers.org]rfc822;coach@keystoneblazers.org[/email]
Action: failed
Diagnostic-Code: X-ESMTP; maildir delivery failed: Sorry, the user's maildir
-----------------------
In looking more into webmails email interface...I cant see a way for him to look up if he is or isn't at this quota. There isn't a meter or a setting that allow him to see his quota or disk space information.  With this shortcoming he missed about of week of emails and is very upset.  Your email service just hasn't provided the reliability he seems to demand and I am the one that has to fix this.

Please release or transfer www.keystoneblazers.org so that I can register the domain and attach it to his business class unlimited email service he has with go-daddy. I had hoped you were going to respond after messaging me that you were going to see what you can do and asked me to be patient back in Mid October.  I really wanted to keep everything with forumotion but we will have to move away from your emails services.  Please contact me ASAP.

Warren
KeystoneBlazers
KeystoneBlazers

Language : english

http://www.KeystoneBlazers.org

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: webmail and domain issues

Post by Shadow December 3rd 2013, 10:58 am

KeystoneBlazers wrote:Hello Administration,
My name is Warren. I help with the website for Keystone Blazers Basketball (a non-profit organization for youth sports). The man I do this for is a 60 year old man that is not familiar with computer and struggles to just send an email sometimes. He keeps raising concern that his emails are not going through.  i did a test email and received this:
-------------
This is the mail system at host mail.illimail.com
I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below. For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.If you do so, please include this problem report. You can delete your own text from the attached returned message.

The mail system

<coach@keystoneblazers.org>: maildir delivery failed: Sorry, the user's maildir

Final-Recipient: rfc822; coach@keystoneblazers.org
Original-Recipient: [email=rfc822%3Bcoach@keystoneblazers.org]rfc822;coach@keystoneblazers.org[/email]
Action: failed
Diagnostic-Code: X-ESMTP; maildir delivery failed: Sorry, the user's maildir
-----------------------
In looking more into webmails email interface...I cant see a way for him to look up if he is or isn't at this quota. There isn't a meter or a setting that allow him to see his quota or disk space information.  With this shortcoming he missed about of week of emails and is very upset.  Your email service just hasn't provided the reliability he seems to demand and I am the one that has to fix this.

Please release or transfer www.keystoneblazers.org so that I can register the domain and attach it to his business class unlimited email service he has with go-daddy. I had hoped you were going to respond after messaging me that you were going to see what you can do and asked me to be patient back in Mid October.  I really wanted to keep everything with forumotion but we will have to move away from your emails services.  Please contact me ASAP.

Warren
Hello Warren,

Forumotion doesn't transfer domain name as you can read on the topic https://help.forumotion.com/t128121-domain-name-transfer
I have answered your private message.

Regards

Buttercup
Shadow
Shadow
Manager
Manager

Male Posts : 16217
Language : French, English

Back to top Go down

Solved transfer

Post by KeystoneBlazers December 8th 2013, 12:24 am

the information buttercup requested has been pm to buttercup and sanket. please respond
KeystoneBlazers
KeystoneBlazers

Language : english

http://www.KeystoneBlazers.org

Back to top Go down

Post by SLGray December 8th 2013, 3:26 am

Buttercup does not work on the weekends, so you will have to wait patiently until she comes back on Monday.

webmail and domain issues Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.
SLGray
SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 51464
Language : English

https://forumsclub.com/gc/128-link-directory/

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow December 9th 2013, 10:30 am

Hello