The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DECIDE HOW MANY CREDITS YOU WANT AND PAY ONLY ONCE

5 posters

Go down

YOU DECIDE HOW MANY CREDITS YOU WANT AND PAY ONLY ONCE

DECIDE HOW MANY CREDITS YOU WANT AND PAY ONLY ONCE Left1167%DECIDE HOW MANY CREDITS YOU WANT AND PAY ONLY ONCE Right11 67% 
[ 2 ]
DECIDE HOW MANY CREDITS YOU WANT AND PAY ONLY ONCE Left1133%DECIDE HOW MANY CREDITS YOU WANT AND PAY ONLY ONCE Right11 33% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

DECIDE HOW MANY CREDITS YOU WANT AND PAY ONLY ONCE Empty DECIDE HOW MANY CREDITS YOU WANT AND PAY ONLY ONCE

Post by Guest January 22nd 2014, 3:09 pm

I think it's better to pay +xxxx credits at once instead of in small batches by the 100 credits, sending text messages.

There should be a way to fill out a form which let's you decide how many credits you want. The more, the more discount and pay only once by sending 1 text message!

Reason? Every year I'm sending like 50 messages just to keep my .com site running and free of ads!

Back to top Go down

DECIDE HOW MANY CREDITS YOU WANT AND PAY ONLY ONCE Empty Re: DECIDE HOW MANY CREDITS YOU WANT AND PAY ONLY ONCE

Post by Derri January 22nd 2014, 3:22 pm

Sadly Allopass isn't an FM service and therefore I don't think they have much of a choice.
Derri
Derri
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 8755
Language : English & Basic French

Back to top Go down

DECIDE HOW MANY CREDITS YOU WANT AND PAY ONLY ONCE Empty Re: DECIDE HOW MANY CREDITS YOU WANT AND PAY ONLY ONCE

Post by SLGray January 22nd 2014, 5:51 pm

You should be able to purchase the amount you want? On PayPal there is a box to enter the amount you want. Does Allopass not have that, too?

DECIDE HOW MANY CREDITS YOU WANT AND PAY ONLY ONCE Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.
SLGray
SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 51489
Language : English

https://forumsclub.com/gc/128-link-directory/

Back to top Go down

Post by Derri January 22nd 2014, 6:24 pm

SLGray wrote:You should be able to purchase the amount you want?  On PayPal there is a box to enter the amount you want.  Does Allopass not have that, too?

I don't believe Allopass has that option.
Derri
Derri
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 24th 2014, 5:41 pm

No, unfortunately Allopass doesn't have that kind of service and in my opinion it should. It let's you purchase by 100 credits only. Which is quite costly as well as time consuming, just... annoying.

The point is, most users don't have credit cards at their age. And we don't want to use ours on the internet. There should either be a way, next to the 100 credits option, to purchase 500 and/or 1000 credits at a time, or to enter the exact ammount of credits you want to purchase.

Back to top Go down

Post by SLGray January 25th 2014, 1:10 am

Have you contacted Allopass to see if there is a way to buy a different amounts?

SLGray
SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by RadioHead January 25th 2014, 1:26 am

This is a suggestion you should bring up with Allopass directly, as we cannot modify their coding. Their a 3rd party and we cannot control their services. Sorry.
RadioHead
RadioHead
Forumember

Language : English (der?)

Back to top Go down

Post by levy January 25th 2014, 1:31 am

You post in the wrong website , you need to talk with Allopass staff about that , not with Forumotion , and in my opinion isn't important how much messages you send , you lose probably 5-10 minutes in plus.
Connect a Card to Paypal account and that will make your job very easy.
levy
levy
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2632
Language : English, Romanian

https://portofolio.goodforum.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 1st 2014, 4:23 pm

Excuse me? I suppose YOU as FORUMOTION would drop my request directly to Allopass for anyone to enjoy. I paid for having a .com site, now it's up to you guys at Forumotion to arrange it! It's not me taking care of it! Just tell 'm!!!!

And please, this is a POLL, not a wailing wall. If members need to comment on this, better get your facts right before you do so. I'm doing this for the good of all members. Please, remember that before commenting. Thank you!

Last edited by SamanthaS on February 2nd 2014, 5:07 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Derri February 1st 2014, 6:49 pm

Well it's a 3rd party service incorporated into FM therefore FM has no control over how that service operates. I don't think FM can really dictate how a third party service works when they don't own one.

It would be like Facebook telling Twitter to do something....they don't really have a right to do so.
Derri
Derri
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by SLGray February 1st 2014, 6:52 pm

Forumotion has no control over PayPal or Allopass. Forumotion is using them, but has no control over them.

SLGray
SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 2nd 2014, 4:10 am

OK, since you're relying on your members to do so, I just emailed contact@allopass.com (oh, and it just so happened to be the 20,000th post in this forum as well, I saw Wink):

SUBJECT: Purchasing credits for our websites using AlloPass

Dear Sirs,

I'm a website owner using Forumotion. Forumotion is a website provider with thousands of members using their own websites. When I want to buy credits using a credit card, I can decide how many credits I want to purchase and buy them in one go. However, using Allopass, this option is not available to Forumotion users. Instead, we can only purchase credits by the 100 each by phone (1 Code = 100 credits). If we need to purchase 1800 credits to prolongate our .com site each year, we need to send 18 messages alone to make it work, which is rather time consuming, expensive and last but not least, annoying to members, keeping them away from purchasing credit as such.

I would like to kindly ask you to recognize this problem and consider our request making the needed option(s) available to not only buy credits by the 100, but 500 and 1000 credits as well, or to be able to enter the exact ammount of credits we want to purchase in one go.

Thanks in advance on behalf of thousands of Forumotion members!

Best regards,

Samantha Melissa S.

DECIDE HOW MANY CREDITS YOU WANT AND PAY ONLY ONCE 400x1310

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 3rd 2014, 6:30 pm

Just checked my email, no reply yet ....

Back to top Go down

Post by Derri February 3rd 2014, 7:34 pm

I'm not doubting you but I will give you word of caution, chances are you'll get a standard reply saying;

Thank you for your suggestion, we value your service...blah...blah

It's unlikely that your suggestion will be fully read so I wouldn't get your hopes up.
Derri
Derri
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 5th 2014, 6:36 pm

Good. This poll is on it's way now. I've resent my question to Allopass..

Resent awaiting your reply...

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Purchasing credits for our websites using AlloPass
Date: Sun, 02 Feb 2014 04:07:51 +0100
To: <contact@allopass.com>

Dear Sirs,

I'm a website owner using Forumotion. Forumotion is a website provider with thousands of members using their own websites. When I want to buy credits using a credit card, I can decide how many credits I want to purchase and buy them in one go. However, using Allopass, this option is not available to Forumotion users. Instead, we can only purchase credits by the 100 each by phone (1 Code = 100 credits). If we need to purchase 1800 credits to prolongate our .com site each year, we need to send 18 messages alone to make it work, which is rather time consuming, expensive and last but not least, annoying to members, keeping them away from purchasing credit as such.

I would like to kindly ask you to recognize this problem and consider our request making the needed option(s) available to not only buy credits by the 100, but 500 and 1000 credits as well, or to be able to enter the exact ammount of credits we want to purchase in one go.

Best regards,

Samantha Melissa S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 5th 2014, 6:38 pm

And just received an anser Smile:

Subject: Fwd: [TK_1729620] - Acknowledgment Fwd: Purchasing credits for our websites using AlloPass

Please be informed that your query has been received.

Your request has been successfully submitted and bears the number
TK_1729620 (customer support ticket).
Please specify this number in the subject of each mail.

We do our best to answer it in the shortest delay.

Thanks for using our services.

Hi-Media Customer Support for Allopass, Hipay and Mediakiosque.

If you have not been answered in the allotted ti me, than k you to
raise us, by answering to this e-mail.

Best regards,

Allopass Customer Department

---------
Resent awaiting your reply...

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Purchasing credits for our websites using AlloPass
Date: Sun, 02 Feb 2014 04:07:51 +0100
To:

Dear Sirs,

I'm a website owner using Forumotion. Forumotion is a website provider
with thousands of members using their own websites. When I want to buy
credits using a credit card, I can decide how many credits I want to
purchase and buy them in one go. However, using Allopass, this option
is not available to Forumotion users. Instead, we can only purchase
credits by the 100 each by phone (1 Code = 100 credits). If we need to
purchase 1800 credits to prol ongate our .com site each year, we need
to
send 18 messages alone to make it work, which is rather time consuming,

expensive and last but not least, annoying to members, keeping them
away from purchasing credit as such.

I would like to kindly ask you to recognize this problem and consider
our request making the needed option(s) available to not only buy
credits by the 100, but 500 and 1000 credits as well, or to be able to
enter the exact ammount of credits we want to purchase in one go.

Best regards,

Samantha Melissa S.

Back to top Go down

Post by SLGray February 5th 2014, 6:42 pm

That last one just confirms that they received it and gave it a number. They have not exactly read it yet.

SLGray
SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 6th 2014, 5:22 am

At least I'm trying and I've made some progress on it! I'm giving it a shot to benefit us all here. I'm staying positive, regardless of what might happen or what the odds are. If it's gonna be a 'No' for an answer, at least we know it's never gonna be done! If it's gonna be a 'Yes', FM sure has some work to do to implement it, as well, I think.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jophy May 17th 2014, 8:51 am

Suggestion clean up.
Jophy
Jophy
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924

Back to top Go down