The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Email Already Registered

4 posters

Go down

In progress Email Already Registered

Post by Bemore February 16th 2016, 8:47 am

Hi, when I try to create a forum, it says my email is already registered. Please assist. Thank you
Bemore
Bemore

Language : English

Back to top Go down

In progress Re: Email Already Registered

Post by Rukiafan February 16th 2016, 9:04 am

This issue is also happening to new members trying to join Forumotion hosted forums, please fix this as it's preventing us from gaining any new members...Sad
Rukiafan
Rukiafan
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by brandon_g February 16th 2016, 1:09 pm

Bemore wrote:Hi, when I try to create a forum, it says my email is already registered. Please assist. Thank you

Hello,

May you please tell me the ending of the email address you tried to use (ex. @Yahoo.com , @gmail.com , @hottmail.com , etc), please tell me only the domain end part, not the beginning part.

A screenshot of the issue would also be helpful for me to better solve your issue.

Rukiafan wrote:This issue is also happening to new members trying to join Forumotion hosted forums, please fix this as it's preventing us from gaining any new members...Sad

Hello,

To fix this, try this: ACP (Admin panel)-->General-->Security-->'Un Authorize subscriptions made with the most commonly used spam usernames?'--> tick to no and save.

Then ask your users to try registering again, this time there should be less problems for them. Smile

Next time please create your own topic as well. Wink

-Brandon

Email Already Registered Brando10
Remember to mark your topic Email Already Registered Solved15 when a solution is found.
General Rules | Tips & Tricks | FAQ | Forgot Founder Password?

Email Already Registered Scre1476
Team Leader
Review Section Rules | Request A Review | Sticker Points
brandon_g
brandon_g
Manager
Manager

Male Posts : 10110

https://www.broadcastingduo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SLGray February 16th 2016, 7:46 pm

Bemore wrote:Hi, when I try to create a forum, it says my email is already registered. Please assist. Thank you
It means that the email address is connected to a forum that has already been created.  Please send the email address to me by private message.  I can check the database by the email address.

Email Already Registered Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.
SLGray
SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 51412

https://forumsclub.com/gc/128-link-directory/

Back to top Go down