The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Difference between high end device vs Consoles like Wii/Wii U

2 posters

Go down

Difference between high end device vs Consoles like Wii/Wii U Empty Difference between high end device vs Consoles like Wii/Wii U

Post by Guest January 20th 2018, 4:17 pm

On a high end device it forces you to a ad page that can be a fake or real virus to laptops or tablets or any mobile device (you can't ignore this even when its fake) an forces you to download a app to use forumotion effectively which is more of a hassle then good in my opinion.

On a Console like Wii or Wii U you avoid this an can access quicker an it more simple to use but it doesn't force you to a ad page when you simply view your forum you run unlike High end I know this because I have a high end tablet I think console is better you don't have to worry about a app.

@Ape Note to forumotion staff its very annoying when you want to view your forum in desktop view on a tablet the force ad pops up even with ad pop up block on on a tablet or mobile which is very bad sad but its the truth. keep ads simple not force a user to have to close a extra tab.

Back to top Go down

Difference between high end device vs Consoles like Wii/Wii U Empty Re: Difference between high end device vs Consoles like Wii/Wii U

Post by brandon_g January 20th 2018, 4:39 pm

Well wii u is going to be becoming obesolete very very soon since Nintendo isn't making it anymore anymore and won't be making very many games, if any for it anymore either.

Almost everyone has a smart phone or tablet (I have both) and our sites can viewed from them quite easily, either from a browse or from our topic it app. Either way, smart phones and tablets are the way of the world these days.

Difference between high end device vs Consoles like Wii/Wii U Brando10
Remember to mark your topic Difference between high end device vs Consoles like Wii/Wii U Solved15 when a solution is found.
General Rules | Tips & Tricks | FAQ | Forgot Founder Password?

Difference between high end device vs Consoles like Wii/Wii U Scre1476
Team Leader
Review Section Rules | Request A Review | Sticker Points
brandon_g
brandon_g
Manager
Manager

Male Posts : 10106
Language : English

https://www.broadcastingduo.com

Back to top Go down

Difference between high end device vs Consoles like Wii/Wii U Empty Re: Difference between high end device vs Consoles like Wii/Wii U

Post by SLGray January 20th 2018, 7:53 pm

Is this ad page for the Topic'It app?

Is this a discussion, or are you asking for support?

Difference between high end device vs Consoles like Wii/Wii U Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.
SLGray
SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 51489
Language : English

https://forumsclub.com/gc/128-link-directory/

Back to top Go down