The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All the buttons to embed quote add picture change the Character size or colour are missing

4 posters

Go down

Solved All the buttons to embed quote add picture change the Character size or colour are missing

Post by jim.warwood September 6th 2023, 5:22 am

I have attached a screen shot of what you see when you go to make a new post or post a repley and these key buttons are all absent.

They have been missing for a while now (at least 3 months). I use Google Chrome but they are also missing on Bing.

They wer vital to some of the posts I make and to replying to people.

My URL is https://www.spiritualismlink.com/

Any help greatfully received
jim.warwood
jim.warwood

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: All the buttons to embed quote add picture change the Character size or colour are missing

Post by Razor12345 September 6th 2023, 5:59 am

Good morning!

Do you have scripts installed on the forum (AP - Modules - Javascript codes management)?
If you have scripts - try disabling them.

Did you modify the posting_body template (AP - Display - Templates - Post & Private Messages)?

All the buttons to embed quote add picture change the Character size or colour are missing  Screen51
Razor12345
Razor12345
Support Moderator
Support Moderator

Male Posts : 1462
Language : Ukr, Rus, Eng

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: All the buttons to embed quote add picture change the Character size or colour are missing

Post by jim.warwood September 6th 2023, 7:44 am

Thanks for the quick reply
Javascript is disabled

I have modified the Post and Message section trying to get the headres back and note this could relate to HTML

However at this stage its getting a bit technically challenging for me

Thanks

Jim
jim.warwood
jim.warwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Razor12345 September 6th 2023, 7:59 am

I registered on your forum to look at the problem. But all the buttons are visible to me:

All the buttons to embed quote add picture change the Character size or colour are missing  Scree342

I use Google Chrome.
Make sure you are using the latest version of your browser.
It is also useful to delete cookies (https://www.spiritualismlink.com/?mode=delete_cookies) and clear your browser cache.

This tutorial will be useful for you:

How to - Clear the cache & Cookies in Your browsers

All the buttons to embed quote add picture change the Character size or colour are missing  Screen51
Razor12345
Razor12345
Support Moderator
Support Moderator

Ape likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by SLGray September 7th 2023, 12:39 am

This is just a friendly tip for the support forum:  When posting an image, please use the host an image or insert image buttons in the editor to post image sin posts.

All the buttons to embed quote add picture change the Character size or colour are missing  Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.
SLGray
SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 51493

https://forumsclub.com/gc/128-link-directory/

Back to top Go down

Post by jim.warwood September 7th 2023, 2:44 am

Thanks for your tip unfortunately those buttons areteh ones I cannot see at the oment. I have tried clearing the browsing history and the cookies from Spiritualismlink.combut the buttons have still not re appeared.

I have just installed Firefox and it woks fine so I may have to use this for now,

Thanks for your help.

Jim
jim.warwood
jim.warwood

Back to top Go down

Post by skouliki September 7th 2023, 7:48 am

Hello

When your request is complete, please mark it as Solved.
skouliki
skouliki
Manager
Manager

Female Posts : 15133
Language : English,Greek

http://iconskouliki.forumgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jim.warwood September 7th 2023, 8:15 am

Not sure how to mark it as solved but it is using Mozilla
jim.warwood
jim.warwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Razor12345 September 7th 2023, 8:53 am

All the buttons to embed quote add picture change the Character size or colour are missing  Scree344

P.S. If everything displays correctly in other browsers, then try updating your Google Chrom browser

Razor12345
Razor12345
Support Moderator
Support Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by skouliki September 7th 2023, 10:08 am

Ok i will mark this as solved
Thank you

Problem solved & topic archived.
Please read our forum rules: ESF General Rules
skouliki
skouliki
Manager
Manager

Female Posts : 15133
Language : English,Greek

http://iconskouliki.forumgreek.com