The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you use the founder account for general posting?

+20
YoshiGM
SarkZKalie
Ape
mpelmmc
brandon_g
tuankiet9z
xTori
Tossu-sama
Makenna Young
Diana
Strider Zero
The Highway Man
Kralj
Toppings
mangaka
levy
art187
novacane.
SLGray
Derri
24 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Do you use the founder account for general posting?  - Page 2 Empty Do you use the founder account for general posting?

Post by Derri July 14th 2013, 2:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hi,

I guess I'm starting this thread to find out what everyone generally does. Do you keep the founder account as your account you mainly post on when you've created a forum?

What I mean is, do you personally use the founder account for casual posting?

The reason I'm asking as I'm seeking advice on if I should use the founder account as my main posting account or only for serious maintenance or credits and use another account with regular admin powers for general posting.

In my eyes the only real disadvantage of using the founder account as your main posting account is the transfer of said account in the event you want to leave.

So do you guys generally use the founder account to post or do you leave the founder account and only use it to access special areas?

Like I said I'm wanting advice.
Derri
Derri
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 8755
Language : English & Basic French

Back to top Go down

Do you use the founder account for general posting?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you use the founder account for general posting?

Post by cartofo April 18th 2018, 1:15 am

I only use the founder account to post official kinds of topics — policy reminders, warnings, big changes, etc..
cartofo
cartofo

Male Posts : 1
Language : English

http://cartomancy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Do you use the founder account for general posting?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you use the founder account for general posting?

Post by brandon_g April 18th 2018, 2:53 am

io Re-search wrote:
brandon_g wrote:What does any of what you said have anything to do with the topic at hand? scratch

Instant Response wants ' IT-seems ' mY constant sidekick and *i* to ask if you're for real Sir.

BUT~ OH ! my other sidekick says remember * Your Objective, Your responsibility. *

SO~
Is there anyone who actually thinks this topic has a definitive... answer ?

IF NOT~ How could someone as intelligent as THE FOUNDER of what would take both a high level of coding skills but also a high and dedicated interest in service... post such a subject ?
For a laugh, in the Discussion section, possibly
For research also possible

BUT~ Since you are a Admin sort yourself...why don't you ask him ?

I know HE and It (subject) tickled my gray cells....

Regards
io RE-search

OH ! And yes I know HE did not post this, BUT *HE* employed you did he not ?

You do know Derri and all of us except the god father are just volunteers who help run this forum in our free time right? We do not directly work for the company. So he did not 'hire me'.

I still have no clue what your saying, but this topic is sinply to discuss whether you use the foundation account on your forum to post or not.

Do you use the founder account for general posting?  - Page 2 Brando10
Remember to mark your topic Do you use the founder account for general posting?  - Page 2 Solved15 when a solution is found.
General Rules | Tips & Tricks | FAQ | Forgot Founder Password?

Do you use the founder account for general posting?  - Page 2 Scre1476
Team Leader
Review Section Rules | Request A Review | Sticker Points
brandon_g
brandon_g
Manager
Manager

Male Posts : 10106

https://www.broadcastingduo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by io Re-search April 18th 2018, 5:18 am

Hello Brandon.
NO in fact I did not know that 'for certain'.
AND~ many (just as I do) will say and think IMPRESSIVE then, the number who consider their dedication to this Forum AND those that WANT it to be outstanding.

BUT~ as i think I've alluded to above,
It does get rather messy when OUR " The suggested SELLING point comes across anyone that believes it "
AND NO ! I'm not looking to offer mY services as any sort of moderator, simply doing as *i* believe every Purposeful OWNER should do...... Sell (as best possible) the most fundamental of any and every Providers * Come to mE * services *SUPPORT ! *

I do intent to make mY Forum * A come to me one* for every Male considering OiO MOM TOO and every Female who wants to see just how many of them are *ankers... that have forgotten just who wants them to be true... not only when playing with themselves....... BUT~ also at everything else they do.
io Re-search
io Re-search
Forumember

Male Posts : 82

http://x-its-tongue-com.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by SLGray April 18th 2018, 10:54 am

Maybe if you posted in complete sentences, we might understand you better.  Also it seems you are posting in code which we do not understand.

Do you use the founder account for general posting?  - Page 2 Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.
SLGray
SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 51489

https://forumsclub.com/gc/128-link-directory/

Back to top Go down

Post by io Re-search April 18th 2018, 11:09 am

Hello SLGray,
nice to have your ears and Perspective... on alert. T*ank you.

Perhaps the following will make both mE and mY way of dealing with the Post subject a little clearer.

OH! AND yes I did *i* think say to you at some point that *i* was a coder, just not in any web or internet sense.

Hello Support,
Now I know there are similarities in many of OUR experiences and desires (forum and otherwise-related).
BUT~ Wonder just how many of you know, that it is not only meant to be that way BUT~ MUST...be that way, for any sort of progress to be made and that the WORD Discussion combined *with* General was NOT invented for any other reason BUT~ to Progress, ...... just in a General manner.

Wonder TOO just how many think Miscellaneous can possibly be mis-understood by any claiming this Mother Tongue... as own ?

*i* see too that you've sent me a Private PM, i have not yet read it, But wonder if you could refrain from doing it. It's an action and subject that DOES Begger purpose of OPEN DISCOURSE !

Might I point out too, that Bar you, i've yet to attempt to point anyone @ or towards my OWN Forum. ( and I'm absolutely sure that any and everyone looking @ mE here can prove it too.
AND~ when pointing you, only do so because posting a video HERE... is a subject , Frowned upon *i* Think. may be wrong, please correct if so.
io Re-search
io Re-search
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by io Re-search April 18th 2018, 2:53 pm

hello again SLGray,

Ok so I've read and to be quite frank reread, as I just can't believe it.
.............................................................................................
HOWDY!
Quote message
From SLGray To io Re-search, Today at 10:06 am

Are you an owner of a forum hosted by Forumotion? The link in your profile leads to a forum that seems like you are trying to help, but you are not the founder of it. Also are you creating a forum for something sexual? If you are, you might want to read the Terms of Service.

............................................................................................
Do you IN FACT not have a way to verify... owners. I don't know, perhaps an email to acct originator, with possibly another one too, just to make sure but at a later time ?

SO YES~ I am both originator and Owner & Founder.

As for the sexual reference... what on earth led you to that. Absolutely NOTHING on that Forum even begins to suggest it.
( are you yourself so orientated ,although my short perusal of your site suggest no such thing )

SO NO~ it *is* as I say... a forum for the exploration and solution to D*mess wE are 'all' so repeatedly informed THE WORLD is currently in.

That would include the Orientation of 'all' of it's so called deviants, but not exclusively those sexualy so.
SOME~ have even hinted at Coders being themselves deviants. Both your sort and my sort.
Perhaps you personally have some sense of just how to SORT~ THAT. If so... you know where mY forum is... register OR Trouble mE NOT.
Especially HERE, were you yourself have said... OUT OF ORDER.

REGARDS
io RE-search.
a.k.a LLOYD

Just reread that and *IT-seems* has pointed out that it could very well be taken as mE laying down the law 'here'.
Sorry if any of you read it that way... ABSOLUTELY NOT mY aim nor INTENTION.

io Re-search
io Re-search
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by SLGray April 18th 2018, 7:43 pm

Why did you not just reply to the PM?  There is a reason that they called private messages. 

We will not continue the PM discussion in this topic.

SLGray
SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by io Re-search April 19th 2018, 2:11 am

OH DEAR GOD~ That auto save feature / Function.

Have any of you @ Support yet to GET~ the memo.

SO ! based upon that assumption, I furnish mY take on that issue. An issue of such magnitude & cause for so many sorry misunderstandings between Support and support'ee, I feel compelled to take both you and them to the root of a fundamental (so I've been told) English lesson:

mY Objective, mY Problem, mY Issue..... mY responsibility !

Any Failure, if indeed those depths reach 'Cognate', is nigh on always, in and around the use of " Our Objective, Our Problem, Our Issue..... being Our Responsibilities."

Am I the only one that thinks the purpose of Forums is Discourse, AND~ that that of necessity will (if honoured) entail the need to reference in part other section of whatever, necessitating the need to GO AND GET said part.

NOW~ SIR SLGray, i know you said raise that issue in the appropriate section BUT what be the point...if This Forum has no interest in that function Fully operational HERE.
io Re-search
io Re-search
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by SLGray April 19th 2018, 10:49 am

May I ask a question?  Why do you spell "my" with a capitalized "y"?

SLGray
SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by io Re-search April 19th 2018, 11:46 am

God I been sitting in fear of being told off again.

Hello SLG,
I can give you the simple answer ( iT keeps Why? and therefore wise *ALL WAYS* always in mind of mYself and as hoped for now with you too, semi proven ? )

The real answer however, is that I have had conversations with Coders (Your sort) and they have always, to a person, SAID ! Tis always the little ODD thing, that screams to the eye of the best coders. Would you agree ?

bY the bY~ you can with mE, now drop any 'may I ask, or might I ask'....... I no longer have any doubt of your commitment to this Forum and ITs Fundamentals SUPPORT.

I also back tracked on your 'don't own that Forum' and found indeed that had I signed out of it I would not have been able to get back in without a call to you.
Problem Google, and mY insistence upon having Multiple emails~ Think I've sorted it. BUT~ If I haven't please be aware.
AND~ If ever there was a Company that needed a SUPPORT revamp... They be it.

On to other things,
i know you have taken a look at mY Forum and no doubt have an opinion on mY actual ability to match mY Intent (please keep that live)
BuT with that intent in mind` what be the feeling on mE copying and Pasting This Whole conversation into it. Not sure if there be a legal aspect... but thought better 1st ask all of you at SUPPORT.
io Re-search
io Re-search
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by SLGray April 19th 2018, 11:13 pm

Sorry, but I do not understand what you are trying to say. Maybe someone else can understand you.

SLGray
SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2