Changing E-Mail in: Admin Board

Go down

Changing E-Mail in: Admin Board

Post by darkline33 on June 13th 2015, 8:01 am

Is it possible to change the email to an already-used email in the administer board?





Darkline, the man with a plan
avatar
darkline33
Forumember

Male Posts : 110
Reputation : 2
Language : Dutch
Location : Rekt

http://golddddddden-apple.actieforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Changing E-Mail in: Admin Board

Post by darkline33 on June 13th 2015, 8:03 am

cx
avatar
darkline33
Forumember

Male Posts : 110
Reputation : 2
Language : Dutch
Location : Rekt

http://golddddddden-apple.actieforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Changing E-Mail in: Admin Board

Post by darkline33 on June 13th 2015, 10:18 am

I need help. And "cx" is allowed. whatever against "bumps" may only be posted once 24 hrs.

#IJustRektURight ?
avatar
darkline33
Forumember

Male Posts : 110
Reputation : 2
Language : Dutch
Location : Rekt

http://golddddddden-apple.actieforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Changing E-Mail in: Admin Board

Post by darkline33 on June 13th 2015, 10:24 am

I need help, lets close this topic, and move on to my problem please?
avatar
darkline33
Forumember

Male Posts : 110
Reputation : 2
Language : Dutch
Location : Rekt

http://golddddddden-apple.actieforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Changing E-Mail in: Admin Board

Post by darkline33 on June 13th 2015, 10:27 am

Well now say if i can use the same email if i change it to an existing email via the admin board?


Like darkl314 wears the email, but i use it too, is that possible?
avatar
darkline33
Forumember

Male Posts : 110
Reputation : 2
Language : Dutch
Location : Rekt

http://golddddddden-apple.actieforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Changing E-Mail in: Admin Board

Post by Derri on June 13th 2015, 12:44 pm

@darkline33 wrote:Is it possible to change the email to an already-used email in the administer board?





Darkline, the man with a plan

What email are you referring too? Do you mean the email address that get's sent in the automated emails  from your forum to your members? 

@darkline33 wrote:cx

Please don't double post. Your post needs to be separated by at least 24 hours before bumping. Please use the edit button instead!

Please avoid spam posts like this one. Its unnecessary


@Draxion wrote:Double posting isn't allowed - it has to be between 24 hours. lol

Please refrain from moderating members, this is a staff member's job.

@darkline33 wrote:I need help. And "cx" is allowed. whatever against "bumps" may only be posted once 24 hrs.

#IJustRektURight ?

Its not allowed and you'll earn yourself a warning.

@darkline33 wrote:Well now say if i can use the same email if i change it to an existing email via the admin board?


Like darkl314 wears the email, but i use it too, is that possible?

Are you talking about using the same email for two accounts?

@Draxion Please avoid having conversations in threads. Same for you Darkline
avatar
Derri
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 8713
Reputation : 629
Language : English & Basic French
Location : Scotland, United Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Re: Changing E-Mail in: Admin Board

Post by Derri on June 13th 2015, 12:59 pm

@Draxion wrote:
@Derri wrote:
@darkline33 wrote:Is it possible to change the email to an already-used email in the administer board?





Darkline, the man with a plan

What email are you referring too? Do you mean the email address that get's sent in the automated emails  from your forum to your members? 

@darkline33 wrote:cx

Please don't double post. Your post needs to be separated by at least 24 hours before bumping. Please use the edit button instead!

Please avoid spam posts like this one. Its unnecessary


@Draxion wrote:Double posting isn't allowed - it has to be between 24 hours. lol

Please refrain from moderating members, this is a staff member's job.

@darkline33 wrote:I need help. And "cx" is allowed. whatever against "bumps" may only be posted once 24 hrs.

#IJustRektURight ?

Its not allowed and you'll earn yourself a warning.

@darkline33 wrote:Well now say if i can use the same email if i change it to an existing email via the admin board?


Like darkl314 wears the email, but i use it too, is that possible?

Are you talking about using the same email for two accounts?

@Draxion Please avoid having conversations in threads. Same for you Darkline

Okay, sorry, it won't happen again. Just trying to help him is all. Smile

I understand, its just its easier if moderation is left to the staff as they have the power to enforce the rules. Hello
avatar
Derri
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 8713
Reputation : 629
Language : English & Basic French
Location : Scotland, United Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Re: Changing E-Mail in: Admin Board

Post by darkline33 on June 13th 2015, 1:11 pm

Anyway, as example:


I want to give everyone the same email. (i dont provide one, but everyone has the same one, as example) is that possible?
avatar
darkline33
Forumember

Male Posts : 110
Reputation : 2
Language : Dutch
Location : Rekt

http://golddddddden-apple.actieforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Changing E-Mail in: Admin Board

Post by brandon_g on June 13th 2015, 3:41 pm

No I don't believe thats possible except for the user themself to reset. Then again it might be possible adminstering profiles.. Though some users may not like it.


Remember to mark your topic when a solution is found.
avatar
brandon_g
Support Moderator
Support Moderator

Male Posts : 6861
Reputation : 630
Language : English
Location : USA

http://broadcastingduo.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Changing E-Mail in: Admin Board

Post by SLGray on June 13th 2015, 7:40 pm

Why were you want everyone have the same email address?  And how would they check their emails?


When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.

avatar
SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 43465
Reputation : 3084
Language : English
Location : United States

http://fmthemesdesignteam.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Dah epic response.

Post by darkline33 on June 13th 2015, 9:22 pm

@brandon_g wrote:No I don't believe thats possible except for the user themself to reset. Then again it might be possible adminstering profiles.. Though  some users may not like it.
They don't care, they come from my gaming site (which ima regular player on btw) and i advertisse them to my forum, if you want to see it, click [url=http://golden-apple.actieforum.com/]here.[/url] Register if you wish
avatar
darkline33
Forumember

Male Posts : 110
Reputation : 2
Language : Dutch
Location : Rekt

http://golddddddden-apple.actieforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Changing E-Mail in: Admin Board

Post by SLGray on June 13th 2015, 9:25 pm

@SLGray wrote:Why were you want everyone have the same email address?  And how would they check their emails?


When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.

avatar
SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 43465
Reputation : 3084
Language : English
Location : United States

http://fmthemesdesignteam.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Changing E-Mail in: Admin Board

Post by darkline33 on June 15th 2015, 4:08 pm

@SLGray wrote:
@SLGray wrote:Why were you want everyone have the same email address?  And how would they check their emails?
Does not matter for them, i as i said: they don't care. They come from a kids gaming site which i advertissed them from.
avatar
darkline33
Forumember

Male Posts : 110
Reputation : 2
Language : Dutch
Location : Rekt

http://golddddddden-apple.actieforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum