The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help with member list.

2 posters

Go down

In progress Help with member list.

Post by Jenn_Ivan August 25th 2017, 11:29 am

Hi,

My forum has around 930 members. Every 28 days, I delete inactive accounts. By inactive I mean any member who hasn't logged in for 28 days and has a zero post count. Any accounts that have posts, I don't delete.

My problem is with the "inactive members with no posts" in the Admin panel. My member list went from 930 to 1205 out of no where. When I went to the inactive user list there was about 200 members that weren't there just a few hours before. And all of them had a "last log in" date of late March to early April. I know these members were not there before as I delete inactive users quite frequently (at least one a month). So I know there is no way that these members were just overlooked and I hadn't deleted them.

I'm wondering why this happened and if my forum is in any danger of being hacked or something like that? Or was this maybe a glitch on Forumotion's end? I'm very concerned about this. Can someone please respond and help me with this? Thank you.
Jenn_Ivan
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down

In progress Re: Help with member list.

Post by brandon_g August 25th 2017, 4:24 pm

Hello,

This is probably related to this: https://help.forumotion.com/t153651-important-back-up-of-all-the-deleted-messages-and-topics .

Due to the back up, any deleted members, categories or messages as far back as May of this year will have come back on your forum.

You can simply re delete them again and they will not re appear.

We apologize for the inconvience. Sad

-Brandon

Help with member list. Brando10
Remember to mark your topic Help with member list. Solved15 when a solution is found.
General Rules | Tips & Tricks | FAQ | Forgot Founder Password?

Help with member list. Scre1476
Team Leader
Review Section Rules | Request A Review | Sticker Points
brandon_g
brandon_g
Manager
Manager

Male Posts : 10113
Language : English

https://www.broadcastingduo.com

Back to top Go down