The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More than one forum at a time

+3
skouliki
SarkZKalie
Thirty
7 posters

Go down

Solved More than one forum at a time

Post by Thirty August 17th 2018, 7:43 am

Can we have more than one forum? I would like a blog separate from my forum.

Thank you Very Happy


Last edited by Thirty on August 17th 2018, 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Thirty
Thirty
Forumember

Female Posts : 133
Reputation : 1
Language : English

View user profile http://30dd.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: More than one forum at a time

Post by SarkZKalie August 17th 2018, 9:02 am

You mean a blog separate from you forum with the same site domain?


More than one forum at a time Sarkzk10
SarkZKalie
SarkZKalie
Support Moderator
Support Moderator

Male Posts : 1354
Reputation : 217
Language : English

View user profile https://rotavn.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: More than one forum at a time

Post by skouliki August 17th 2018, 11:51 am

Please change the title of your topic to something that is related to your question/issue, so that other users will be able to find their question/issue using the search engine.
Please read our forum rules:  ESF General Rules
skouliki
skouliki
Manager
Manager

Female Posts : 12676
Reputation : 1544
Language : English,Greek
Location : Greece

View user profile http://iconskouliki.forumgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: More than one forum at a time

Post by Jadster August 17th 2018, 4:02 pm

Hello!
Following what @SarkZKalie asked, if you are wanting to have a blog with the same forum / domain name you can use the blog feature that Forumotion provides but if you are wanting to create an entirely separate website with a different domain and different name to be the blog then that is fine. There is no limit to how many forums or blogs you can have with Forumotion. Whether that is 1, 10, 100, or more.

Hope this helps answer your question!

Cheers,
James
Jadster
Jadster
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 686
Reputation : 74
Language : English
Location : Omaha, NE

View user profile https://ygoduelists.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: More than one forum at a time

Post by Ape August 17th 2018, 4:44 pm

Hello Smile If you want to make a NEW forum then you can but you can not have the same address as the older one and you must use a new email address there is No limit of forums you have as long as you are going to use them all.

you can sort of link them if you like but this is not a true link.

you can add a link in your footer to send your members to your other site by one click but this will not make a new account for them or will it log them in to that site it will just redirect then to the other page.

The other way is to put a link in your navbar at the top of your other sites this will do the same as I have just told you Wink


More than one forum at a time Left1212More than one forum at a time Center11More than one forum at a time Right112
More than one forum at a time Ape_b110
More than one forum at a time Keep_s10
More than one forum at a time Ape1010
Ape
Ape
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 17962
Reputation : 1913
Language : fluent in dork / mumbojumbo & English haha

View user profile http://chatworld.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: More than one forum at a time

Post by Thirty August 17th 2018, 10:52 pm

Jadster wrote:Hello!
Following what @SarkZKalie asked, if you are wanting to have a blog with the same forum / domain name you can use the blog feature that Forumotion provides but if you are wanting to create an entirely separate website with a different domain and different name to be the blog then that is fine. There is no limit to how many forums or blogs you can have with Forumotion. Whether that is 1, 10, 100, or more.

Hope this helps answer your question!

Cheers,
James




Thank you for your reply and information. I did not know. Appreciate it. Smile
Thirty
Thirty
Forumember

Female Posts : 133
Reputation : 1
Language : English

View user profile http://30dd.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: More than one forum at a time

Post by Thirty August 17th 2018, 10:56 pm

SarkZKalie wrote:You mean a blog separate from you forum with the same site domain?


I want a different forum/site - has a different address for a blog that is not combined with my site now.
That was my question, not worded well. Laughing
Thirty
Thirty
Forumember

Female Posts : 133
Reputation : 1
Language : English

View user profile http://30dd.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: More than one forum at a time

Post by Thirty August 17th 2018, 11:02 pm

APE wrote:Hello Smile If you want to make a NEW forum then you can but you can not have the same address as the older one and you must use a new email address there is No limit of forums you have as long as you are going to use them all.

you can sort of link them if you like but this is not a true link.

you can add a link in your footer to send your members to your other site by one click but this will not make a new account for them or will it log them in to that site it will just redirect then to the other page.

The other way is to put a link in your navbar at the top of your other sites this will do the same as I have just told you Wink





I understand what you are saying. Yes, I want a new forum, address and completely separate from my site. Thank you, for your help. Very Happy
Thirty
Thirty
Forumember

Female Posts : 133
Reputation : 1
Language : English

View user profile http://30dd.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: More than one forum at a time

Post by SLGray August 17th 2018, 11:07 pm

Please use the multi-quote button in each post you want to quote.


More than one forum at a time Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.
SLGray
SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 50441
Reputation : 3478
Language : English
Location : United States

View user profile https://forumsclub.com/gc/128-link-directory/

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: More than one forum at a time

Post by brandon_g August 17th 2018, 11:27 pm

Hello,

I see this has been marked solved, is this indeed solved?


More than one forum at a time Brando10
Remember to mark your topic More than one forum at a time Solved15 when a solution is found.
General Rules | Tips & Tricks | FAQ | Forgot Founder Password?

More than one forum at a time Scre1476
Team Leader
Review Section Rules | Request A Review | Sticker Points
brandon_g
brandon_g
Manager
Manager

Male Posts : 9908
Reputation : 907
Language : English
Location : USA

View user profile https://www.broadcastingduo.com

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: More than one forum at a time

Post by SLGray August 20th 2018, 3:30 am

Please change the topic title.


More than one forum at a time Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.
SLGray
SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 50441
Reputation : 3478
Language : English
Location : United States

View user profile https://forumsclub.com/gc/128-link-directory/

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: More than one forum at a time

Post by Ape August 21st 2018, 6:32 pm

Problem solved & topic archived.
Please read our forum rules: ESF General Rules


More than one forum at a time Left1212More than one forum at a time Center11More than one forum at a time Right112
More than one forum at a time Ape_b110
More than one forum at a time Keep_s10
More than one forum at a time Ape1010
Ape
Ape
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 17962
Reputation : 1913
Language : fluent in dork / mumbojumbo & English haha

View user profile http://chatworld.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum