Topic to express your heartfelt thanks

Page 19 of 19 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19

Go down

Topic to express your heartfelt thanks

Post by Gandi on March 16th 2006, 5:28 am

First topic message reminder :

This topic has been created so that each members can post their thanks to the team, and also for the assistance that is brought to you.

Of course it is not compulsary, but it's there at your disposal.

Corrected by Peter
Gandi

Language : 26/woman

Back to top Go down

Forumotion is old

Post by The Crocodile on March 24th 2018, 3:42 am

TLDR:
How does Forumotion keep up with Reddit/Discord/Facebook groups etc. ?
What is the state of Forumotion in 2018 ?

I believe Forumotion is a very robust system, everything you could think of is there! But, the forum "concept" is very old and needed a new approach. Hell forumotion is stuck in PHP and TABLE layouts Very Happy

In the meantime i became a web developer. It seems that i could make miracles happen on my forum if i wanted.

Maan, its been like 9 years since i discovered Forumotion.
Back in the day this was the shit!

So i get into the admin panel and i realize theres only a few new things like publications, the new social media bar, something with topic'it etc. Could you update me (last 5 years)

Thank you forumotion for making me a great Administrator, a great Organizer and a proud member of your community!
The Crocodile
Forumember

Male Posts : 73
Language : Bosnian

http://lsacademy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Topic to express your heartfelt thanks

Post by io Re-search on April 27th 2018, 1:14 am

Hello Support Team,
Well I have now a Forum that will allow me to at least point 'all' of momEs Human animals to. SO~ much thanks for all you have done todate.
I would really have liked to make more of a to do about it, since some of those animals *will* come to understand the need for them to have a Forum that *is* part of THE QUORUM set up I'm aiming at.
AND~ not a few will be Morons in both the sense I use it and the Internet sense & I'd rather have been really happy about sending them to you, BUT~....

Anyway, the skin I've now installed is nigh on perfect, so I'll go over there to thank THE TWILIGHT Developer for it.

Much thanks once again
regards
lloyd
io Re-search
Forumember

Male Posts : 66
Language : English

http://x-its-tongue-com.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by The Last Outlaw on July 4th 2018, 11:52 am

I haven't been here long, and you guys have been a great help to me in getting my forum off the ground, and welcoming one of many Zetaboards "refugees" to this great forum. You guys are amazing people. My specific shouts out go to @SLGray @skouliki @APE as they were the first ones to help me when I needed it. I know you guys are busy with other members, but when you do get to me, you make sure that it comes out right. That's what makes you guys special. With all that, I just have simply two words for you, and even I don't think it's enough...

THANK YOU!
The Last Outlaw
Forumember

Male Posts : 85
Language : English (US)

http://betheasbyte.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by skouliki on July 4th 2018, 12:20 pm

you are very welcome !!!!  :rose:
skouliki
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer

Female Posts : 4118
Language : English,Greek

http://iconskouliki.forumgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Post by APE on July 4th 2018, 9:10 pm

@The Last Outlaw wrote:I haven't been here long, and you guys have been a great help to me in getting my forum off the ground, and welcoming one of many Zetaboards "refugees" to this great forum. You guys are amazing people. My specific shouts out go to @SLGray @skouliki @APE as they were the first ones to help me when I needed it. I know you guys are busy with other members, but when you do get to me, you make sure that it comes out right. That's what makes you guys special. With all that, I just have simply two words for you, and even I don't think it's enough...

THANK YOU!
@The Last Outlaw

Thank you so much it's nice to see a shout out from the members now and then, We are are all here to help if we can we would not be here to help you if we did not love helping our great members.

so here so here is my big thank you.

THANK YOU to all the members that have a forum with us, With out you this great host would not be alive today and we would not be here to help support you the members.

APE
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 12452
Language : fluent in dork / mumbojumbo & English haha

http://chatworld.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 19 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum